Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome to Omi Pop

Since this is the first post, let me introduce myself and this blog:

I'm Naomi.  I used to be an English teacher in Asia...



...but now I've decided to return to the USA to be "re-educated" in the field of nursing.

While that happens, I want to continue to explore the world as much as possible.  For me, this translates into an array of DIY projects related to world & pop culture. 

I created this blog as a means to share and document these projects and other interests.  I hope that, in the process, I can generate and inspire more ideas for us share. 

Some projects that you can expect to see soon are shironuri, hanbok, Asian-inspired charms, pics from my travels,and shout-outs to my favorite artists and products.

Please, enjoy my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment